Friday, November 17, 2017

Thomas's High Elfs: Poncy's Pointy Spears


November output:  Poncy the Champion and 14 spearmen- 216 Pts

Equipment: Heavy Armor Shield, and Spears





Poncy leads his spearmen to battle with probably the largest hat ever created in the Old World.  If he is behind cover he wants to make sure his enemy still knows where he is.  LOL


 This spear unit will anchor my line as I whittle my enemy down with accurate fire from my bowmen and reavers.
Up next month will be Feeble's Flimsy Bowmen

14 comments:

  1. Oooh! Rapidash banner! Nice job on them, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! I fancy that blue on the shields

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! You made them plastic Elves look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me miss my aulde high elves.

    Not really.

    Great painting mate. Look right out of oldskool white dwarves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and a nice color choice! Very oldhammerish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stuff. I very much like your choice of skin tone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I got the idea from the rankin bass hobbit elfs.

      Delete
  7. Fucking Awesome! My Orcs need to go mano a mano with these guys.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog